Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An off we go

Well 2010 has started off quickly with lots of things to do----far faster than last year.

Work has been steadily busy---yippie! School is moving along quite nicely; however, I wish I could have finished at the end of 2009 but such is life.

This week my dad and I are going to a play written, produced and played by Tyler Perry called One Big Happy Family. It should be great as everything I've seen produced by Tyler has been awesome. Great message in all his work with lots of humor and real life situations. Good stuff.

Then this weekend, flying to Arizona to hang out with cousins for a couple of days.

So, all in all 2010 is looking way up. :-)

What's new with you?

1 comment:

Lebeeya said...

2010 has been a good year alhamdulilah, so far atleast.

I started Ayurveda and it's pretty awesome. I am so loving the massages, although they can be quite painful. You are the expert in this area. Tell me more about it please :-)