Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Honest Scrap About Me!!

This is really cute. I was tagged by Sparkling Motivation, so thought I'd see what I could come up with regarding 'honest scrap about me'. I hope I got it right, so here goes....

1) I'm the oldest child, but #2 in the lineage of cousins.

2) I was a very open, friendly, and even a bit of a wild one when I was younger. I was never afraid of anyone or anything. Was never afraid to speak my mind even if it went against the masses......guess I still do that to some degree. I use to trust everyone. However, with time and bruises earned along the way I've become much more reserved, shy and quiet.

3)I've travelled a bit around the globe and have enjoyed every adventure (hope for more)!

4)I have ears like a dog----very sensitive to sound. I tend to speak in a quiet voice and like quiet sounds. Agree with Sparkling Motivation on the sounds of girls loud voices...ugh!

5)I started riding horses when I was 3 years old.

6)I helped build (construct) two houses in my lifetime. I'd prefer not to do that again.

7)I cry easily......if the moment moves me.

8)I've been parasailing in Hawaii----considering I'm deathly afraid of heights, this was a big achievement. lol

9)I could spend hours by the ocean doing nothing but feeling, somehow, larger than life next to that incredible body of water.

10)Two years ago I leg pressed 600 lbs of weight. lol

I'm sure this is JUST the mindless dribble you were looking for, huh? :D

Your turn!

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

:) well... that's good to know lol

Thanks for participating :-*

p.s: I'm totally afraid of heights too :( (shudder)