Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

What can one say about Valentine's Day? I suppose that would really depend on your status. For if you are in a relationship it represents celebrating your love and devotion to one another. On the other hand if you are single it's yet another huge reminder that you are alone. I guess in some ways that creates balance. There are those that are overjoyed with elation from this glorious feeling of love and there are those that are overwhelmed with the deflation of feeling alone. lol

Well this year I was blessed with some unexpected love on Valentine's Day and thought I'd share.

The first was from my dear friend, MixedUpMe.























The second was from Amira and her teachers.

6 comments:

Mixed Up Me said...

Oh my gosh!! That card that Amira made at school is so CUTE!! I'm definitely stealing that idea! Love you!

Unknown said...

Nice Valentine Card.

MY FUNNY VALENTINE-----CHRIS BOTTI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M51UqyWpYko

Enjoy the three days week end.

Romana said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh adorabla mashallaa :)her smile is just beautiful ibee :))))

miss u
xo

Benghazi Citizen said...

Hi there
Well,,personally i located my self in category two: this day reminded me(AGAIN)of how lonely i am ...hehehehe..
Well...u recieved the best of them all,,a love from your princess..this is priceless..
Best regards
happy times all of u

ibeebarbie said...

Hi Mixed Up Me,
Yep that was an AWESOME idea.

Salam Musiclover,
Can always count on you to brighten my day. :=)

Salam Romana,
Big hugs to you sweetie----miss you dearly.

Salam Benghazi Citizen,
I, too, fit in the second catergory with you, but indeed you are right I did receive the most precious of all gifts from the princess. :-)

I hope work is not killing you as you would sorely be missed. Hope you are able to poke your head out once in awhile and see the sunshine.

Libyan Violet said...

Ibeebarbie, Amira is mashallah a walking talking Valentine present :) so watch out over and may God grant her long life and good health!